2013년 12월 26일 목요일

[Letter to YWCA] Thank You YWCA Scholarship!

From Seok Jung Mi (Myung Ji High Schoo)
First of all thank you for giving me such a valuable scholarship. As valuable as it is, I will use it in places that are most necessary. I will also study hard and participate actively in community service.
I was very fortunate to have met the Y-teen club when I stated high school. I always had a desperate wanting to volunteer, but when I found out that our school offers a community service activity, I immediately became a Y-teen member.
Y-teen club has been more than just a community service activity but has given me an opportunity to participate in valuable experiences. Through many activities such as the Dokdo flash mob, North Korea defector volunteer program, and watching human rights movies, I have realized that Seoul Y is an exceptional organization that helps teens build awareness of our society and our world. I am therefore very grateful and proud to be a Y-teen member.
Y-teen activities have allowed me to think and reflect more deeply on our society which caused me to think of becoming a person that may help the society. Carrying out my responsibility, I will become an even more active member in the future.

From Nam Ye-un (Dong gu marketing High School)
I am grateful to have received a scholarship. Through the scholarship I was able to pay for school operations and lunch fees. I would like to say how thankful I am.
I have learned a lot as a Y-teen member. Through various community services, knowing that I could be of help to others gave me a challenge and confidence. Participating in community activities I have not experienced before gave me the capacity to think more largely and to become more mature.
I am already somber thinking that I will not be able to participate more activity in Y-teen activities next year when I am a senior in high school. However, I will always practice the things YWCA has taught me for the past two years.

Once again I send my heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to YWCA for financial support. With Y spirit, I will try on becoming a great member of the society and embrace our society and others.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기